Charles Heidsieck Brut Réserve

Charles Heidsieck Brut Réserve

Charles Heidsieck Brut Réserve is the unveiling Champagne of the Maison founded in 1851 by Charles-Camille Heidsieck in Reims. 60% of the coupage is made up of equal parts by the three classic varieties of the region: Pinot Noir, Meunier and Chardonnay. The remaining 40% is completed by its reserve wines, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, with an average age of 10 years. The bottles remained ageing in rhyme, in its more than eight kilometres of galleries located thirty metres underground. A seductive and complex champagne perfect to accompany a meal from start to finish.

€41.95
€251.70
OR
  • Details
    • Manufacturer: Charles Heidsieck
    • Colour: White
    • Zone: Champagne
    • Country: France
    • Size: 75 cl
    • Alcoholic grade: 12
    • Puntuación Parker: 92+