Gonet-Médeville Cru Monplaisir 2018

Gonet-Médeville Cru Monplaisir 2018

Julie Médeville comes from a long Bordeaux lineage, including the legendary Château Gilette from Sauternes, while her husband Xavier Gonet comes from a family with roots in Champagne. Gonet-Médeville Cru Monplaisir 2018 is one of their red wines made in Bordeaux from a property of 9 hectares with clay and calcareous soils, with 75% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon and 5% Cabernet Franc. The 90% of the wine fermented in deposits and the remaining 10% in barrels, where it was aged for 10 months.

€12.50
€150.00
OR