Magaña Los Cascajos Garnacha 2018

Magaña Los Cascajos Garnacha 2018

Los Cascajos Garnacha 2018 is the latest novelty by he young winemaker Diego Magaña in the family winery located in Navarra. It’s a part of a new range of wines made with indigenous varieties of the appellation. The 75% of the grapes come from the town of Barillas, from 30 and 40 years-vines on calcareous soil, slime and river stone, and the remaining 25% from the town of Castejón. The new vision of the Grenache from Navarra of a restless winemaker who already makes fantastic wines in Rioja and Bierzo.

€15.95
€95.70
OR
  • Details